May 29, 2015

CFC 140 - Bright Summer

Hi all. I'm thoroughly enjoying my summer. Right now am in India and its very hot here.
So today I'm back with another challenge from CAS-ual Fridays. If you have already guessed, this month's challenge is about summer.  You gotta make a project using some tan, white and just one other bright colour. Below is my take on the challenge.


I had used Bold Wishes stamp set for making this card. The background is repetitive stamping in PTI raspberry fizz. I had then heat embossed the sentiment in white on a tan card stock and neatly cut it into separate alphabets. I had then assembled them all as shown above.


Click on the stamp set image above to find more details about it. You could join the fun by clicking the challenge graphic below.



Hope you liked my card for today. See you again with another card.
Thanks for stopping by.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment