August 31, 2012

Back 2 School

Here is the other card that I made today. This card is dedicated to all the toppers in their respective classes :-)


I am submitting this card for the CFC68- Top of the Class challenge @ CAS-ual Fridays. I have used a black card stock and sprayed some white color on it. I simply cut the books from different coloured papers. The sentiment is very simple -  'A+'. It hardly took me 15 minutes to complete this card from the scratch.



The challenge is all about making a "Back to School" cards. Their DT sure provides best inspiration for the participants. It inspired me so much that I made a second card for the day at a stretch. It's a fun challenge. Do join it.

I am also submitting this card for the Card Design Handbook Week - The Asymmetry Challenge here @ The Moxie Fab World. My card is asymmetrical and is more concentrated to the right, however the 3 small glitter embellishments on the top left and more brighter paint sprayed there balances the visual weight of the card over all

I am also submitting the card for the Simon Says...Anything goes challenge here.
Hope you enjoyed my card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeous pops of color on the black base. FAbulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bright and bold colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Those bright books really pop off of that black background.. perfect school card. :) Thanks for playing along in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eesha! Thanks for linking this up to the Asymmetry Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete