September 4, 2012

Growing love for you.

Here is the card for today. I am submitting this card for the Shopping Our Stash challenge 67- Wooden it be nice here. They have an excellent DT team which definitely inspires you.

I had to show growing love, implies I have to show growth, which is why I choose the tree. For the challenge I had used the wooden grained paper and also inked it up a little with my brush tool to add more dimension and prominently show the wooden texture. I drew some random white lines on a green color paper and then cut the paper in the shape of tiny leaves quickly and stuck them over the card to complete the tree. The big leaves are special :-D The sentiment is handwritten.


Hope you enjoyed my card. Your opinion about the card matters. Thank you.

--Update-- 
I was one of the top 3 at SOS with this card. Hurray...! Refer post here.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tree! What patience you have for the leaves - impressive! Thanks for joining us this week at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that tree is fabulous...loving the patterned paper for the leaves too! great idea...thanks for playing with us at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete